Click on the image for more details and multiple tickets.
If you are buying more than one ticket, please enter the name of the other guests in the notes section on the Checkout page. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
- COVID restrictions may apply, following Government guidelines.
- Please wear a mask when moving about the building.
- Refunds for COVID infections, maybe considered if accompanied by appropriate documentation.
- Tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis.
- As this is a charity function, refunds are at the discretion of the organisers. Refunds for COVID infections, maybe considered if accompanied by appropriate documentation.
- If the event must be cancelled or postponed due to COVID 19, a full refund will be given or held over to a rescheduled event.
- Any refunds that are issued will be less any PayPal charges if applicable.
- Organisers have a right to refuse entry. Please ensure you arrive before 7pm. Entry may be refused or delayed once speakers have commenced.
- All profits will go to charities of the speakers and to the Rotary Club of Southwold and District for reinvestment in Womens projects.
- Tickets will only be allocated once payment has been received.
- We cannot guarantee to seat you at a table of your choice, but every effort will be made to do so.
- No children under the age of 16 admitted. Identification may be requested if alcohol is being consumed.
- No smoking permitted.
- There will be a raffle on the night.
- Please provide the names of any guests using the notes section if buying more than one ticket.